FASHIONHOLICS LOCATION ; POISE
Hi Fashionholics. Do note that I am not paid to review this store and neither am I affiliated to them anyway. I will simply be writing based on my experience.
Well,i wanted a different foundation for my face, so I went hunting, having read a review about a certain store at ikeja mall. I got there and dint find what I was looking for and thus started wandering around.
I sort of stumbled on the "fashionholic location" of the week. POISE. It's located inside the ikeja mall and it's loaded. They've got varieties of cosmetics products and your are certain to find something that works for you. I particularly noticed they stocked QEI cream and I loved the different false lashes on display.
They also have an in store makeup artist to help you in selecting the right product. One thing that put me off tho was the attendants grumpy attitude but I was too happy to notice. You might want to check out this particular store whenever you are in the mall and you just might find treasure lurking *wink*

Comments